Animals for Tots is an animated flashcards with animal sounds made by AppAnnex, LLC. The Animals for Tots is designed to teach pre-school children the wild and domestic animals, their names, the sounds they make with the unique interactive animated flashcards..
Initiate early different languages learning with our multilanguage sound tracks!
- Realistic interactive animation of 30 animals
- 7 different languages sound tracks with animals’ names
- Clear natural sound and high quality original art
- Animals’ names pronounced with professionally recorded story teller’s voice.
- Record animals’ names with your own voice.
Animals for Tots include 10 forest animals (wolf, bear, hedgehog, owl, cuckoo, woodpecker, frog, squirrel, moose, beaver) for free.
Additional Content Packs with more animals are available as In App Purchase. They include:
- Farm animals (cow, horse, pig, cat, dog, donkey, sheep, goat, hen and rooster).
- Safari Animals (elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra, hyena, crocodile, python, parrot, hippo, giraffe)
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.