Math can be fun! Build your very own rockets and fly them to the stars with Mathmateer! Mathmateer Free is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play!
While your rocket is floating weightlessly in space, the real fun begins! Play one of the many fun math missions. Each mission has touchable objects floating in space, including stars, coins, 3D shapes and more! Earn a bronze, silver or gold medal and also try to beat your high score. Missions range in difficulty from even/odd numbers all the way to square roots, so kids and their parents will enjoy hours of fun while learning math.
- Fun math missions that are different every time
- Over 90 colorful rocket parts
- Lively sound effects and music
- Fun arithmetic game with 3 difficulty levels
- Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
- Choose from over 15 space-themed avatars
- Create up to five player profiles
- Rocket simulator is powered by a realistic physics engine
- Provides hours and hours of learning fun!
Mathmateer Free is an app made by Dan Russell-Pinson.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Download Mathmateer Free:
For iPhone / iPod Touch